1. ProVeg e.V., Genthiner Str. 48, 10785 Berlin (hereinafter referred to as the “organiser”, “ProVeg” or “we”) is the organiser of the New Food Conference (hereinafter “event”).
2. The purchase of tickets for participation in said event takes place on the basis of these terms and conditions.
3. The offer for ticket booking is directed exclusively to entrepreneurs as defined in §14 BGB.
4. By purchasing a ticket, participants accept the following General terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as “Terms and Conditions”).
5. The booking of tickets and participation in the event is only for people of legal age who are of full legal capacity and/or legal persons.
1. The description of the event on the website is for the distribution of a ticket purchase offer. By clicking on the “Buy Tickets” button, you are entering a binding purchase offer.
2. Regarding the payment method “payment in advance”, the contract is only valid with the transmission of the full payment into the specified account. Until full payment of the purchase price has been made, the organiser has the right to retain the tickets. The organiser can, in the case of non-payment within one calendar week, withdraw from the purchase contract.
3. There may be individual programme changes. Programme changes – especially changes in the programme sequence – do not entitle the participant to withdraw or to contest his purchase/booking offer, insofar as this does not change the nature of the event as a whole.
4. The tickets purchased by the participant are – unless otherwise stated – personal and thus not transferable without approval of the organiser. Any resale and any transfer of tickets is prohibited.
1. The stated ticket prices are fixed prices plus value-added tax. Additional price components (such as service and shipping costs) are expressly communicated to the participant prior to the conclusion of the ticket purchase. There are no additional unstated costs.
If the organiser grants a discount on ticket prices, they are free to request adequate proof of the existence of the stated discount conditions (for example, study certificate, excerpt from the commercial register, etc.).
3. 3. The organiser uses an external payment service provider to process the payments. With regard to the entry of all payment-related information, the data protection notices of the external payment service provider apply.
1. Unless otherwise agreed, either the organisers themselves or a ticket service provider commissioned by the organisers will, immediately after the payment is received, send out a confirmation for the payment. The ordered number of event tickets will be sent to the participant’s email address one week prior the event.
2. After receiving the ticket, the participant is required to check the correctness of the ticket, if necessary, in sufficient time before the beginning of the event, in order to arrange a replacement by the organiser.
1. For the New Food Conference 2022 a cancellation is not possible after the 19.09.2022. Naming a replacement participant from the registered company is possible at any time and free of charge.
2. If an event is canceled, the law requires the participant to return an already-purchased ticket. In case of postponement of the event, registrations and tickets remain valid.
3. If the participant is entitled to return a ticket, the organiser will refund the already-paid purchase price for tickets within 14 days of receipt of the written cancellation notice from the organiser.
1. The event may include photo and video recordings as well as a livestream facilitated by the organiser or by third parties commissioned by the organiser. These records are provided to the organiser and others for marketing purposes and are used both on the internet (for example, on the organiser's website and on social networks), as well as at events and trade fair appearances by the organiser.
2. The participant agrees to submit his purchase offer with awareness of the said photo/video recordings and grants permission for the organiser to use the recordings for their own purposes, in particular for the purpose of advertising for the organiser and for the offered products/services on the website of the organiser, social media platforms (e.g. Facebook or Twitter), on video-sharing platforms (e.g. Youtube), as part of commercials and videos, for ads in affiliate links, in print media, on posters and flyers, as well as in electronic and postal use, direct mail letters, or use by third parties on behalf of the organiser.
The organiser is, in particular, entitled to distribute the recordings as well as publicly reproduce, broadcast, exhibit, and post them on the internet. If you do not agree to 6.2., please contact the organiser in writing. Please use the following email address: email@example.com
3. The organiser has, irrespective of the permission according to para. 6.2., the right to archive the recordings in digital and/or analog form. In addition to documentation purposes, the archiving helps to track copyright infringement by third parties and allows for the prosecution of any image-rights violations.
1. The organiser bears no liability for slightly negligent breaches of duty provided these are not contractual obligations (so-called cardinal obligations), damages resulting from injury to life, body, or health, or guarantees or concerns claims under the Product Liability Act. Essential contractual obligations are those which make the proper implementation of the contract possible and in which the participants can trust.
2. The liability of the organiser is typically limited to predictable damage.
3. The same applies in cases of breaches of duty by third party agents and statutory representatives of the organiser.
1. Should individual provisions of these General Terms and Conditions apply in whole or in part, the validity of the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected.
2. The jurisdiction for all disputes arising from this contract is the company headquarters of the organiser. This is the case regardless of whether the participant is a merchant, a legal entity of public law or special assets under public law, or if the latter does not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or another EU member state, or if it has moved its place of residence abroad after these General Terms and Conditions have become effective, or if its place of residence or habitual abode is not known when legal action is brought.
3. Participants are not permitted to display or distribute advertising for their company at the venue. Infringement will be punished by exclusion from the conference. The organiser expressly reserves the right to assert claims for damages.